Current Sermon Series
Introducing New TCN Ministries
TCN Military Ministries
Find us on Facebook @ TCN Military Ministries
Call to Prayer
From the Pastor
2. True Bread, TCN – Headed by Terry Brothers is focused on reaching the hungry and hurting of our community that need to know Jesus – the True Bread of Life.
3. A new-start Hispanic work – Guided by Revs. Randolf & Nirky Paulino on Sunday nights at TCN is focused on planting a G-12 (group of 12) ministry that we hope will blossom into a new start church for our Hispanic brothers and sisters
Please join me in praying for these ministries, their leaders, and all of those who will become a part of these ministries. Pray especially for those who will be touched for Jesus. Pray for those who will become followers of Christ through these efforts and for the increase of God’s Kingdom.
The success of these new ministry efforts depends, in large part, on our willingness to support them with our hands, feet, finances, and knees.
Blessed beyond measure,
Check out the Events page…
John Wesley’s Holy Club Questions
- Am I consciously or unconsciously creating the impression that I am better than I really am? In other words, am I a hypocrite?
- Am I honest in all my acts and words, or do I exaggerate?
- Do I confidentially pass on to others what has been said to me in confidence?
- Can I be trusted?
- Am I a slave to dress, friends, work or habits?
- Am I self-conscious, self-pitying, or self-justifying?
- Did the Bible live in me today?
- Do I give the Bible time to speak to me every day?
- Am I enjoying prayer?
- When did I last speak to someone else of my faith?
- Do I pray about the money I spend?
- Do I get to bed on time and get up on time?
- Do I disobey God in anything?
- Do I insist upon doing something about which my conscience is uneasy?
- Am I defeated in any part of my life?
- Am I jealous, impure, critical, irritable, touchy or distrustful?
- How do I spend my spare time?
- Am I proud?
- Do I thank God that I am not as other people, especially as the Pharisees who despised the publican?
- Is there anyone whom I fear, dislike, disown, criticize, hold a resentment toward or disregard? If so, what am I doing about it?
- Do I grumble or complain constantly?
- Is Christ real to me?
Welcome To Tidewater Central Nazarene
TCN is the place to be! There are many ministry opportunities, and we are interested in hearing where you think you would fit in. What are your gifts, talents, strengths? We know you have them. Find out how you can use them at TCN to help bring people into God’s Kingdom and make disciples.
- Part of the Church of the Nazarene
- A local congregation of the International Church of the Nazarene
- A protestant Christian church in the Wesleyan-Holiness tradition
- A holiness church
- A Great Commission church
Sunday morning worship: 10:00am
Sunday School & Discipleship Groups: 9:00am
Wednesdays: 7:00pm (some activities begin at 6:45pm)
We have become dissatisfied with the status quo. We will no longer accept mediocrity. We will strive with all our being to move us from our acceptance of what is, to embracing that which can be.
To do so, we choose to embrace all who come, no matter the cost. We choose to move forward, rather than sit still, which is actually slipping back.
Our vision is to be a church that exists for a purpose, rather than one that simply exists… and we will do whatever it takes to make God’s will a reality here at TCN.
Our purpose is to develop disciples who are capable of making other disciples, thus fulfilling Christ’s charge to us all to “go and make disciples…” (Matthew 28:19)
We believe that discipleship starts with a commitment and continues with a process. Discipleship does not occur instantly at conversion or with baptism. There must be a comprehensive strategy of investing our time and skills to become a disciple.